• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

did any 1 else crack?

hi there yes it is hard and I had a rough time doing it for 2 weeks I was so hungry and the day before the op I caved in and had a pasta salad from morrisons oh wow it was heaven but I had my op the next day and was ok I was also worried that I had messed up and was so angry with myself. If you do not like milk call your team and ask about going on the low cal diet for liver shrinking you can eat on that one hun xxxx Best of luck to you

thanks for the comment - the problem with me is... im just aloud milk 3 pints 1 oxo cube and if i find it really hard no added sugar jelly! but i dont drink hot drinks - any! and i hate milk!!! so its really really hard... thanks for the comment thou :) x

Thats exactly the same as me. I can just about bear it with the jelly, but I did eat the corner off a roll yesterday..... and 4 chocolate raisons...... arrgh... We are all in this together lol xx

Glad to know it's not just me!! I hate milk and I'm on the milk diet for a minimum of 4 weeks to lose 5%....I've done 2weeks so far!

On Sunday it was my hubby's birthday so my 5yr old and I made a lovely chocolate cake for him....and yes I have a sliver of it :eek: , But compared to what I would have had in the past I was almost angelic!! lol....today I slipped..again! I had 2 tinned tomatoes and about 4 mushrooms that had been microwaved (Tesco's cafe) :break_diet: But when I think about it there are hardly any cals in that so not feeling tooo bad about it! Although I realise I need to be more 'commited' to this 'liquid' bit, funnily enough I don't feel hungry but am finding really hard to get the 3-4 pints in me each day:(

But now I've reprimanded myself and and going to do it without slipping 'til my next appt on 4th Dec I have to lose just over 7kg for my 5% and have already lost 4.5kg :D so have to do 2.5 in 2weeks so it is achievable! (so i tell myself lol)

Back