• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not been on lately

kphorrox

hello all ive not been on lately just in the back ground.
well another year has passed and im still fighting the fight.
not sure what else i can do ive donbe everything they ever ask and im still not getting any where.
im now looking into the private costs..
im in the preston area.
any advice ,help,or suggestions would be of great help
kerry x

Sorry your still waiting hun x at what point are you at now ? have you been to see a surgion yet? x

Hi Kerry

Lovely to see you back, sorry you are still not getting anywhere. I went private for my op, if you can afford it then it might be your only option.

Are they still just refusing you?

Good luck with whatever you decide! x

someone put me onto charing cross so i have gone through there whole process signed consent forms and on a 8 week waiting list to get a call to say now they are having funding issues so not sure what is happening.
my local pct gave me a list of items i had to complete i have now done these so wrote a letter its waiting to be reviewed 9 weeks later still no news.
so im trying to find out what type of prices private comes up.

Why not chase them up one more time, it seems like a lot of people have to do the chasing to get anywhere. Ring them and ask whats happening with your particular case.

Good luck x

Hi hun
Sorry they're messing you about hun, and it was fab to see you last week:D:DWe'll have to meet up soon with the kids:D;)

I am so sorry. Keep fighting them. I had my op privately with Mr Ammori and paid £10.5K. Best money I ever spent.

sal it was lovely to see you let me tell you you look fantastic.
i ring the pct every week and all they say is its gone to her manager and will have to wait.

Back