• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Did anyone Watch....

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
....How to look good naked last night. I'm a closet Gok fan. I just love the way he helps people no matter what shape they are or what disability they may have gain more confidence in themselves.
The larger lady who was on last night was gorgeous and she looked absolutely fabulous Naked.

Great Show. :)

YouTube - How to Look Good Naked

Naked women indeed Kim :eek::eek:
can't think why you watch it!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Tut tut, I resent the implication. besides you dont see any of the important bits. ;)

I watched it too - thought it was about time he "did" someone with a bit more flesh ! She looked fantastic. I'd love to be Gok'ed - as I lose more weight I have no idea what sort of clothes I should be buying for my new shape !

she looked brill!!! love it! and she had awesome bangers!!! ahhahahahahaha

hhahahh yeah those bangers he kepted grabbing..............................but i agree she looked great xx

Tut tut, I resent the implication. besides you dont see any of the important bits. ;)

Got to admit i had recorded it and went to watch it just after I left you a message.
It is the first time I have watched Gok but I am now hooked.
When are you going on the show did you say cos I'll watch that one ;) ;) LOL

Yep watched it, i agree she was very pretty, lovely larger lady with great boobs, shame her scar caused her so much upset. She looked fab, i think Gok is a god, love him to bits but wouldn't have the guts to go on that TV program though lol xxx

I love Gok, and I love this show.
I would seriously consider going on there if I'd lost weight - who wouldn't want the advice on how to dress right and loom gorgeous all the time? He also focusses on making you feel better, as well as look better, which is just as - if not more - important, I think.
I have quite a large scar on my leg, and never worried about showing it off when I was thinner. I was proud of it because it tellsastory about me. Hopefully one day, I'll be confident enough about my legs to show that scar again!
xXx

Back