• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

DIET COKE

Nicnac_

Would love a nice cold glass of the fizzy stuff

First time in 6 weeks properly craved the friggin stuff! I'm not going to try it but I want it Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Awww I'm with you!!! I've really really craved diet coke for weeks now! Esp when it's been so hot!! I wish we could have it :( xx

I'm 9 months post op and I still want it!! Once tried it flat and that put me off for a while but the craving always comes back!

I luvre that burn in the back of your throat as you glug it down! Nothing I've it! Ha!

When my fella asked me what my last meal would be, I really couldn't think and I'm not fussed but I know I'm going to savour my last diet coke :(

*puts off op another month until Dec to enjoy coke a bit longer :p (joking!!)

can we never have dietcoke again? didnt say goodbye :(

Nope ..unless you manage to get the fizz out. I never really had a thing for fizzy pop but I do miss soda water and bitter lemon

I'm feeling loss :(

Never was into anything alcoholic much but love low sugar fizzy pop.

I'm feeling loss :(

Never was into anything alcoholic much but love low sugar fizzy pop.

Some folks (ok not many but a few) can drink fizzy drinks post op

I,ve had it (4 months post op) but with lots of ice to take the fizz out. No ill effects. Only have it as a treat though:)

I ditched it 8 weeks before my op and I'm almost 9 weeks post op. I'm quite settled now with water an flavoured water. Could murder a G&T though.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

For the future which will save me asking then lol :). Can fizzy water be mixed with NAS juice? will it still be uncomfortable?

Back