• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dietitian appointment tomorrow

hiya caron i just said the appointment is about me getting bariatric surgery, and i would like a gastric bypass, also if you get chance tell her about you gaining some information about bariatric surgery

and dosent it look bad when you write everything down, but dont worry about that because that is what your dietition wants to gain an insight to your eating habbits.

all this advice off everyone your head will be buzzing, its only cos we all care,

but all i can say caron is play it by ear and you will be ok i promise you that. x x x x
Thank you Lynda, i really dont know what id do without you lot, love you all :) xxx :grouphugg:

TwinkleTwinkle said:
I think that without exception everyone on here is holding their breath for you, my love ... & sending you all our love & best wishes. ((hugs)) xxx :D

I second that. Good luck xxx

I will have everything crossed for you tomorrow Caren..... Good Luck ;) x x

Good luck for 2moz Hun hope it goes well I will have everything crossed for u ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck for your appointment today Caren.

Wendy x

Good luck today Caren xxx

Da de da da daaaaaa ..... nearly time, chuckie egg, woo hoo :D:D Thinking of you sweet, mwah mwah xxx :):)
lol thank you honey :) my gut feeling is, she/he has no idea im a bariatric surgery candidate lol we'll see :) xxx

What have I told you about that glass ??? It is ALWAYS half full, not empty ... you are an optimist not a pessimist ... Keep that in mind my love & go get her ... fight for what you want & I will be sending you all my helpful thought vibes ... be with you in spirit, sugar xxx :):)

What have I told you about that glass ??? It is ALWAYS half full, not empty ... you are an optimist not a pessimist ... Keep that in mind my love & go get her ... fight for what you want & I will be sending you all my helpful thought vibes ... be with you in spirit, sugar xxx :):)
thank you :) :sign0168:

Good luck today let us know how u get on xx

What time is your appointment Caren? If you have not been yet, I am thinking of you!!! And same even if you have been lol xxx

Fuffs said:
What time is your appointment Caren? If you have not been yet, I am thinking of you!!! And same even if you have been lol xxx

Lol thanks fuffs, I've been, round my mums at the moment as she's just come back from holiday, I'll let u know later xxx

from me phone :D

I hope it was a positive appointment with your dietician Caren. Xx

I agree Twink lol

Tell us Caren!!! Lol

Come on Caren there are some with things crossed that physically should NOT be crossed LOL.

Quiggle and Shona, you both make me giggle so much lol

Back