• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Disney Florida

Carre

Booked Florida for next sept for my little girls birthday, booked in for banding on the 28 th oct so I have 10 months to shift 5 stone I'm going to give it my all, so that I can go on the rides and feel comfy in the heat without my thighs rubbing and breathing problems. Glad I will take my journey while on this site there are some real nice people on here xxx

You are going to be easily 5 stone down and you are going to smash that I am sure! Great goal to have though!

I will be fab at 40 and feel great and wear clothes where ever I want to shop from! got 2 yrs to go, So I will do it!

Jane x

Good luck for reaching your goal wot a great one to have too, im sure if u put ur mind to it and work hard you will get there i imagine it will be a hard slog with lots of ups and downs but will be sooo worth it i look forward to following your progress : D charlie xxx

That's such an exciting goal to work towards. I'd absolutely love to go to Florida. I'm a big kid when it comes to amusement parks. Keep focused and you will smash your goal and your daughter will love how much you enjoy yourself too :) x

That's such an exciting goal to work towards. I'd absolutely love to go to Florida. I'm a big kid when it comes to amusement parks. Keep focused and you will smash your goal and your daughter will love how much you enjoy yourself too :) x

That's why I need to do it so so I can fully enjoy it for her, thank you for your kind words can't wait to start changing my life for the last time...

I'm trying to be realistic in regards to goal that I could achieve so that I can stay focused and not have disappoint, thanks for you replay xx

You are going to be easily 5 stone down and you are going to smash that I am sure! Great goal to have though!

I will be fab at 40 and feel great and wear clothes where ever I want to shop from! got 2 yrs to go, So I will do it!

Jane x

Oh that's just what I want to walk into a shop and pick some nice clothes and fit in the changing room lol the things we have to look forward to. Fab at 40 yes you will so looking forward to seeing your updates xxxx

I got married in Disney 4 years ago managed to get down to 14 stone 12 but hate my wedding pic, thigh issues in the heat out of breath all the time, and didn't go swimming. So next year for me if I can acheive this goal will be amazing.... For me and my kids as I have a 2 year old as well as a 7 year old!!

I'm so rubbish I tried to reply to each of you and ended up replying to the one person 3 times lol I will get to grips with this site soon ha ha xx. Thank you for your replys xxx

Booked Florida for next sept for my little girls birthday, booked in for banding on the 28 th oct so I have 10 months to shift 5 stone I'm going to give it my all, so that I can go on the rides and feel comfy in the heat without my thighs rubbing and breathing problems. Glad I will take my journey while on this site there are some real nice people on here xxx

Hey Carre I'm getting banded 27th September and I'm also off to Florida but in may next year for my daughters 4th birthday, my goal is also to try and lose 5 stone by then. Maybe we can buddy up and support each other on this very exciting journey x

Hi Carre I have just booked for Florida next year too!! Last time I went I weight just short of 20 stone and queued for the Harry potter ride to be told I was too big to ride I was mortified, however this time I will be going on it twice lol. It is hard to imagine losing lots of weight I never thoight i would I had my bypass in January this year and my goal was 13 stone for my holiday in october and i am already 11st 12lb so You will deffo reach your goal and have a wonderful time with your girls xxxxxx

Its an excellent thing to have to work towards, I went with my son in 2009 and again last year, both times I had to always think about what rides we could go on because of my size, and when we went last year we spent 5 nights in New York first, and we climbed to the crown at the Statue of Liberty, I thought I was going to keel over LOL

I'd love to go back when Im the new thinner me and do it again, to do the rides I couldn't do. In 2009 we also swam with dolphins at discovery cove and the photos of me are awful, managed to avoid the full length wetsuit and went for a jacket, but, couldn't relax and enjoy what had cost an awful lot of money.

I want to be able to do it again, to enjoy it and not worry in the waterparks about what people are thinking or staring it.

I would love that xx

Hey Carre I'm getting banded 27th September and I'm also off to Florida but in may next year for my daughters 4th birthday, my goal is also to try and lose 5 stone by then. Maybe we can buddy up and support each other on this very exciting journey x

Thanks I'm finding it hard to chat to anyone on here although it's very good for advise and support, general chit chat I can't seem to get to grips with...?? I haven't sent 50 posts yet so maybe it will change then? But I would love it if we could buddy up where abouts are you getting yours done?. I'm so excited..x

Thanks I'm finding it hard to chat to anyone on here although it's very good for advise and support, general chit chat I can't seem to get to grips with...?? I haven't sent 50 posts yet so maybe it will change then? But I would love it if we could buddy up where abouts are you getting yours done?. I'm so excited..x

Lol it does take a while to get your head round how the site works and at times frustrating that you need 50 posts to do some things - but then I understand the reasoning behind it.

Im with the hospital group at Dolan Park. What about you?

You sound like your fit to burst with excitement - I love it x
Paula x

Back