• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do I feel good???

well done Charliegirl. I'm not surprised you are pleased mate!!! How have you found life as its been coming off?
x:D

well done Charliegirl. I'm not surprised you are pleased mate!!! How have you found life as its been coming off?
x:D

After the first few weeks I have never looked back...I feel as if I have been reborn and feel my life which was on hold has restarted...I feel truely blessed...xx

Whey to go CharlieGirl, You go for it girl!!!
I am so happy for you, Glad your feeling Great about yourself.
I am starting to feel the same way, and Boy does it feeeel Gooood!!!! x

well done ! its a great feeling xxx

Dam right hun and no1 should! you should be proud of yourself and i cant wait till im in your shoes xXX

Well done you :) Youre right to feel so damn proud x

How lovely, you can't beat a natural high, especially when you've worked so hard to get it. x

Congrat CG on your amazing loss! No wonder you cant stop smiling, You should be sooo proud of yourself x

well done Linda xx

Hi honey sorry not been on in ages!!! you should feel fantastic hun you are doing amazing!!!! well done babe and keep up all your hard work xxx

Fantastic achievement Linda :) now back from visiting family in southampton so i have some catching up to do

go on ya sexy minx x x x

Back