• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

do you mind if i share.....reached another milestone

tinkywinky

SOOO HAPPY to be a loser!
Hello everyone.
Hope you dont mind me sharing but i have reached my 4 stone milestone. i am soooo chuffed and amazed at my progress so far. I want to shout it from the rooftops.
I love my band its fab and my bestest friend ever. lol
My only gripe at moment is no-one (except hubby) has noticed.

well done ! i bet lots more people have noticed and just not said yet , as long as its coming off and your feeling great dont worry about what others do or dont say x

Whoop whoop fantastic times ahead chick xx

Thats fantastic TW well done on your 4 stone loss i'm sure people will start to compliment you soon but meantime i'm delighted for you x
thankyou
how are u feeling after your surgery?

Well done that's an excellent weight loss, you must be feeling really proud & rightly so

congrats and why shouldnt you share it with everyone !

Well done you :D

Tinkywinky well done! Can i ask have you brought new clothes? I heard some stories about people still wearing the same clothes after a good weight loss, in which case people don't notice. About 13 years ago i lost 6 stone (minus 1lb) and nobody noticed till i got to the 3 1/2 stone lost mark... I think when your larger, people who know you don't like to look at you too much as they think it may cause you upset or distress... Give them time, put a new outfit on and see if they notice then :)

Much much congrats on your stats xx

Back