• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

does anyone know if this is normal

stacey-marie

Hi everyone im new to this forum and wanted to say hello
iv had my surgery 3 and a half weeks ago and for the first 2 weeks i lost 23lbs but this week iv not lost a pound anyway is this normal as i was told i would loose alot in the first couple of months ..... :wave_cry:

Hi and welcome

Well done on the loss so far. Yep give it time it will come off. you will find some weeks are good others nothing happens totally normal. Your body could just be repairing its self this week and needs a rest from lossing

Keep up the good work it will happen again

Jo
xx

Hi, the initial weight loss is great then your body realises it is getting very little food & can shut down for a week or so until it accepts that's all it's getting and settles into it's new life & starts losing again. So don't worry it's perfectly normal.

im 3.5 months out of surgery and lost 6.5 stone so far dont worry it will go good luck

Yes dont worry I have a had a few stalls along the way but it always seems to come good and the weight is still shifting. Its easy to become obsessed though as you have been through a lot to get rid of the weight. It will happen x

thanks everyone this has helped so much xx

Back