• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does anyone regret their surgery?

I don't regret mine. Although to be honest, the only thing that has changed for me is portion size. I always ate healthy, natural, non-processed food. In fact I eat more of what I would call 'processed rubbish' now than I ever did (things such as fat free, already made stuff - spreads, the occasional low fat ready meal, shop bought yoghurt, shop bought ham etc, etc). Nine months put and my weight loss has slowed a lot, but I love the way I look and feel. It is important to have your head straight and to really know what you're getting into. I only wish that I had been able to have it done years ago instead of having to fight for as long as I did.

No regrets here either other than I wish I had done it sooner as well as better prepared for the expense of replacing my clothes. HOWEVER as others have suggested your head has to be in the right place. If your a comfort eater and struggling with a divorce then now is probably not the right time. I do think everyone should have a psychological assessment beforehand anyway regardless of their situation. It's an emotional process beginning to end.

Back