• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does anyone want to hold my hand?....

suzz69uk

:family2: ...Because the light has dawned on me. I am now scared, nervous and excited!

Why you ask.... because I have been given my date :bliss: the 24th July! which means pro op diet starts tomorrow!

I do not remember the last time i felt so giddy with excitement and so frightened at the same the same.

I, and all of us on here, will be psychologically holding your hand all the way. This is one of the biggest and most life changing things any if us will do so it is understandable you're feeling all these emotions.

Good luck on the 24th x x

I'll hold your hand mate, and you can hold mine. My ops the days after yours. Ditto scared, nervous and excited!!

Good luck, not that you will need it you will be fine. 1 week and 1 day ago I was on the operating table and I'm feeling pretty damn good today! :D

Congratulations to all of you. I'm not only holding your hands but sending out big hugs.

thanks everyone, love this site as it is so full of love and support when needed. xxx

sure will miss tickle!
sunderland royal for me liggielass

good luck suzz, which surgeon will be doing your op ? x

Yay!! Congrats!!
I'm exactly 2 weeks post op and like MandyM feel pretty bloody cracking thank you very much!! X

good luck suzz, which surgeon will be doing your op ? x

Not sure at the moment, i started under Mr Small, then Mr Schroeder. Mr Balapuri did my gastroscopy at which point he sung you praises!

I think it should be Mr Schroeder but i dont think he can do the hernia repair which i need at the same time. I will as on Thursday at my pre op appointment. x

so pleased for you ,and hoping you have a great journey ,its almost here at last!good luck and look forward to seeing your future posts ,x

:family2:Best of luck:family2: Holding hands tightly....

I'm under Mr. Small, but have seen Dr. Mahawar, though I'm a long time behind you. I have only just been put on the list for endoscopy after already waiting 16 months. How long has it taken you to get this far?

With you every step of the way!

Hi Jema,

Gosh, It has taken a long while with a few bumps in the road. I was referred back in early 2009.

I had my endoscopy around 6 weeks after my appointment with the consultant in March 2011 and was told the surgery would be Oct/Nov. I am however very lucky to have had my date brought forward due to high weight loss since January (3st 6lb), stopping smoking and receiving a cancellation. Not to mention calling the hospital every month asking for info on where I was on the list. :)
Good luck with your journey Jema. x

Back