• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

doing something wrong not lost weight !!

Naddy

im a wrapper and its been 3 weeks and iv not lost!
i should be starting to they solid food now but don't know what to eat and when I'm starting to get hunger pangs again as well and feel I like i might be eating to much.

today i have had:

mug of coffee drink slowly
pouched egg slice of lean bacon
1 cup of chicken salad (mixed salad leaves, cherry tom, cucumber) teaspoon of mayo.
1 spoon of mash 2 beef stew.
1 pint of juice NAS
1 latte
i know i have not got my water in but been in a meeting all day and only had coffee.

What do you think to much ???http://www.minimins.com/images/smil...lsurgery.com/images/smilies/15nov08/copon.gif

I think you need to ride it out, but totally understand your frustration. I was wrapped in February and think over a 4 week period I lost 1lb, it was because I wasn't eating enough. Think I was reaching 700-800 cals at that point. I've also just past another few weeks where losses were poor and it was because I had upped my exercising. It will start again so stick with it. At this point, concentrate in getting your protein in, ie chicken, tuna, salmon etc...

Overall since pre op I've lost just under 2.5 stones, I certainly had times where I thought I had wasted 5 grand, but overall, its been worth it.

Back