• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dont feel like eating !

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya have started my pre op diet today as got surgery week monday, but just so not hungry, have had bad tum but think am worrying, anyone else had this, just dont have appetite, will try and eat in abit x

You must eat something Bex, got to keep up your stronge for the op Good luck and lots of love xx

Yeah i will, dunno if had slight bug or just worry, have made prawn salad so will have that in min hun, thanks xx

Could be a bug, Becky but it sounds a bit like nerves too. Just eat what you can as it won't hurt you to miss a few meals as long as you are drinking plenty. Hope you feel better soon, my lovely xxx :):)

I am starving now hun, just making my tea, new pots, baby corn, sweet peas, brocolli and chicken, so hope fills me up, and can have yoghurt and banana for pud :)

I am starving now hun, just making my tea, new pots, baby corn, sweet peas, brocolli and chicken, so hope fills me up, and can have yoghurt and banana for pud :)

So probably was just a wobble ... we all get them sweetie. Enjoy your tea xxx :):)

I'm glad that you already got so close to your op, good luck with your diet and I'm sure you will be fine..you can do it hun xxxxxxx

OMG am soooo jealous..lol, I would happily eat even just a bowl of veggies, am absolutety starving tonight....lol x

Back