• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dont know what to feel!!

Rosh81

Well, today I hit 19.5 kg lost aprox 2 months post op

all ppl around me feel the difference and are amazed by the weight loss that appears on me .

but why do i feel that sometimes am gaining weight instead of losing! and I feel my body is increasing instead!!

I honestly dont know what to feel? sometimes I feel happy others I feel frustrated!

am sorry for bothering you.. just wanted to get this feeling out of my chest!

It's journey that's as tough on the mind as anything. When people ask me how much I weigh I always say the stone up from where I am, it's disorientating. I think we will catch up eventually the changes are just so quick xx

Ohhh and congratulations on your loss, that's fab xx

Funny things us human beings.....I say I have lost less than I have !! as it doesn't seem real and I certainly could not bear to hear people say "oh don't lose any more " even though I am still 4 stone overweight !!! I am still looking at size 22 clothes in shops when an 18 is dropping off me.

I am also amazed at how my bath has got bigger apparently overnight !! as to think I have got so much smaller is not registering.

awww hunni hugs x x i'm right at the start of my weight loss journey so have no idea how i will feel further along down the line. All i can say is sometimes the mind is our own worst enemy, try and push it aside and you will see the numbers are telling you otherwise, and im sure the clothes etc are too.
Don't be hard on yourself you have done fantastically well, dont let a mind demon tell you otherwise x x x

Back