• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

drinks

sarahk

Hi guys some advice needed

I met some friends at the pub yesterday lunch time, usually I would have had a diet coke, but opted for a J20 but these are full of calories whats the alternative loc cal non alcoholic drink apart from water and cordial

What a fab question! I always always always have diet pepsi when i am out, infact i was dreading going out for a non alcoholic drink as water looks so boring.

I went out for a drink at a pub whilst away and i just had orange juice and ask them to put an equal amount of tap water in it! Just because people can dump on OJ the water helps water it down a bit xx

I have a diet coke when out in the evening, I just put plenty of ice in it and leave it to go flat for a bit and I've been fine x

I've had pineapple juice and tomato juice (spicy) without any problems. I even had half a small glass of Merlot last night when out for dinner with friends ! :party0036:

Thanks guys

I do love fruit juice,but i,m looking for a low cal alternative really, so I guess its going to be squash

Have you tried getting a NAS squash in the pub? Juice was my only alternative as i didn't know the sugar content of regular squash...

what about a tad of lime with diet lemoande n loads of ice, or pineapple with d lemonade mmm mmm or replace lemonade with soda x

I would love to have that but not allowed anything fizzy with a band

But just had at home a pineapple smoothie with a big shot of maliboo

wenot suppose to have fizzy after a bypass kelly but some can handle it and some do with ice xx

Back