• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dumping

It was the Baxter's one that introduced me to it. It's just gorgeous. Flipping expensive though! I can't seem to find it again now though.

Debbie

It was the Baxter's one that introduced me to it. It's just gorgeous. Flipping expensive though! I can't seem to find it again now though. Debbie

I get it in our local Sainsbury's it is cheaper there. yes its nice but nothing compared to one made fresh by someone who knows how to make it :)

Not getting many answers about dumping lol juts making everyone hungry :D

I wish so watching would make me run to the loo!! My god I could roll backwards and forwards on my head for three days and still not need the toilet by the time I got to the bathroom!! Even when I get my Sleevers sleep the most I get is foam and sick..nothing any lower down

Hi guys i had my bypass a week ago today and feel great. The last week ive eaten yogerts angel delight and custard and weetibix with plenty of milk. However the laat few days ive felt brave and i tried little bits of other foods today ive had a cow and gate rice pudding and a twister ice lolly. Nothing has happened to me yet re dumping and although from what ive heard i dont want it to but i have to ask how do u know your going through it, and do u have to go though it in order to loose weight? Also i have to eat at least 70g to 120g in every meal in order for me to feel full is this right as i geel im doing it all wrong...

Back