• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Generally feeling unwell

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Not sure if this is dumping or anything to do with my diet etc.

But today, well just this afternoon, I am having a constant hot flush, like I would if I dumped, I have no energy and this is all after I had some chicken for lunch.

Do the experienced bypassers think I could dump on chicken for a few hours?

Might just go to bed and sleep it off.

hope you feel better soon :)

Not sure if this is dumping or anything to do with my diet etc.

But today, well just this afternoon, I am having a constant hot flush, like I would if I dumped, I have no energy and this is all after I had some chicken for lunch.

Do the experienced bypassers think I could dump on chicken for a few hours?

Might just go to bed and sleep it off.

I am by no means an experienced bypasser as Im only 12 weeks post op, but it does sound like a dump and Iv been told they can last for hours if its a bad one.

The other possibility is, could you be coming down with something like a tummy bug or flu?

Have a lie down and I hope you feel better soon x

Did the chicken have any sauce on it? How was it cooked? Was it chopped and reformed chicken?

Sounds like it lovely - I was 4 hours nearly after 3 mouthfuls of braising steak - NEVER AGAIN!! Hope you are back to your lovely happy self soon. Hugs xx

hope you feel better soon x

Blimey, I thought that you only 'dumped' (hate that word!) when you had sweet things such as chocolate etc.
I have learnt something new today! Sound like we need to be careful with everything really.

Jxx

Glad you're feeling better mate :) x

from me phone :D

Didn't know you could dump on chicken, hope you feel better soon, Karen x

Back