• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

eating is such a PAINFULL time

hi emma

i have just read your post god you have had a bad time, you must get this sorted and phone dolan park and get some answers i would imagine that they will not do your fill while you are so sore.

i can really understand you being low and fed up but chin up girl it may be as your diabetic that you dont heal as quick and it just may take a little longer, you can email me anytime and for good ness sake take care of yourself.

love moe

Hi Hun...

So sorry to hear you are having a bad time of it..... If you have read my thread you will see i had a bad time of it.... and everything I ate came back and it hurt so much....... so i more or less stopped eating,,, but that makes it worse......

I completely understnad even though we havent had same op.... you arent alone... Im here if you need a chat!!!!!!

Call that consultant
xxx big hug to you

Hi how you feeling today? did you manage to get hold of your consultant??? x

:tear_drop:emma hurry up and post we are all so worried have you been able to get hold of them at dolan park, how are you feeling today.

i will check the post board when i get home from work let us know

hope you are feeling better

lots of hugs moe

Hi Emma

I also had pain and i still do a little , But i did ask the doctor what it was and he said some people get a build up of scare tissue for a while which can go down with a little time , or in very rare cases they just need a small operation which only involves putting a device down the throat and trimming it back a little. very routine

Either way make sure you keep drinking fluids and speak to your doctor asap.

Ill keep everything crossed for you

let us know what the doc says

Mark

hi all of you lovely people.
i have been resting thats why i havnt been on ere..
doc said it is wind in my pouch and when im drinking/eating it is just sitting on top and not moving, this is then putting extra strain on stomach and maybe the stiches holding band to stomach have been pulled and band maybe moving..
i am having an 'emergency' as the call it xray saturday at birmingham
as that is the only time they can get me in as there has been a cancelation..
i stuck to fluids yesterday and touch wood it isnt as bad as it has been.
lets hope things are looking up lol
thanks so much for your great support it really made a difference when i read all your kind messages
emmaxxxx

Hi Emma glad you are on your way to getting this sorted. Lets hope your band has not moved and you caught it in time...Linda x

Hi Emma, so glad you hopefully gonna get it sorted. just take it easy and chill babe and keep us posted on how your x ray goes. sending big hugs xx

Hi Doll

Glad you know what it is and that its gonna be sorted Saturday!
You rest up until then and stick to what helps most. Looking forward to having yo back bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Love ya
XXXXXX

hi emma, i hope you find out everything you need on saturday you really have had a rough time. i think they forgot to put a band in me i really can eat anything and everything which of course i do and have actually put on a pound this week, hoping afill willl sort me out.

speak soon moe

hi moe
i have been able to eat 2day and now i feel sick.. hey i put on a pound this week and i been on liquid diet for cuple of days
takecare hun
emmax

Hi Emma, hope you get some answers on saturday babe. just take it easy and don't push yourself. let us know how you get on xx

Back