• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

EEEEEEEEK!!!!!!

EmDubs

Bleurgh...!
I am now, after a year of fighting, officially on the waiting list to have my TT!!!!!!!!!

They said it would be about 6-8 weeks wait.

I can't stop crying!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

excellent news Emma x x

dd_td-GreatNews.gif

Great News, well done x

Great news, well done won't be long and you will be so pleased with the results :) it's amazing what they can do

Wow that's fantastic well done xx

That's absolutely fantastic news! So very pleased for you! Congratulations! Might see ya at St Georges!

Debs xxxx

Fantastic news! Good on you for not giving up.

Thank You Everyone! I'm having a celebratory blowout day today by having Dominos pizza for dinner but back on the diet and exercise tomorrow.

Can't let myself down now!

Hi Debs,

I have my pre-op appointment on May 16th (although I'm calling the admissions team all the time to try and get an earlier one) and my seminar date is May 10th. Thinking about it I'm not actually sure when I'll be given my surgery date. Don't know whether it will be on the date of the pre-op or afterwards. If it's afterwards I'm gonna call them myself and arrange it, rather than wait for a letter to plop on the mat! Can't stand waiting! Grrrr!

Hi Ems

Looks like I will see you a the seminar! I'm booked on the same one!

I must admit I had to continually harass the Admissions Clerk for a surgery date as the whole department seems to have a 'mañana' attitude. I think the normal course of events is to book your surgery date after the pre-op and normal notice can be as little as two weeks. My work were putting pressure on me to give them more warning so after numerous calls I decided to fax them a letter explaining my predicament. That seemed to help as I got a date within a couple of days or writing. Definitely worth keeping in touch with the department.

Debs xxx

Debs that's gonna be brilliant! Roll on the 10th! Be nice to say hello!

When is your op date?

Em.

Em it will be so nice to 'know' someone there at the seminar. My op is booked for 16th June. Was originally going to be the 30th but after much pleading they bought it forwards two weeks.

See you there!

Debs xx

Back