• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

EEEEEEEEK!!!!!!

Definitely!

I'm just reading through all the stuff they sent me and getting a little perplexed as to what to do about the compression garment I'm meant to supply! I guess they'll cover that when we're there.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I've bought loads of Lycra shorts on E-bay, but not looking forward to wearing them day and night in the warmer weather. Finding button-up pyjama trousers for women has proved more difficult though lol! Xx

You can get the compression garments from Primark they are so comfy and only £8, I highly recommend them I had my tummy tuck 4 weeks ago and they really dont bother me, infact it feels really strange if I take it off :)

You must be very excited.

Good luck, it won't be long now :)

I can now say I've got my pre-op THIS MONTH!! Woo!! God that feels good!!

I went in primark and got the body suit good value for money, I go in in weds fir vertical tummy tuck .... After pre ops nerves set in. U wish all the best for ur op xxx

Good Luck with your Op Tink!

I'm not nervous about the op itself... Just the weigh in part! Lol! I have my seminar on May 10th and then the pre-op on 16th so it will feel like things are moving again after a bit of a quiet period. I just cannot wait now. It's so close!

Thanks debs,

Funny thing happened to day at work lol I'm in sales and had an one site caller he looked at me and said I know you ... " don't think so was my reply" he then started to asked if i I had been in hospital uh yeah was going throu my head only turns out his the nice man with the Meds ... Antheatist not sure if that's how u spell it ... Small world or what just said see ya weds xxx

Thank You Clare and Tink.

I called the Surgeons Secretary to see if they had already allocated me an op date but they haven't yet so they told me to pop my head round their office door after the Seminar and see if they can sort it then.

Cripes!

When I know more I'm gonna do my daily diary and post some before, during and after pics. Someone mentioned about doing a YouTube diary but I'm not THAT confident! Lol!

Back