• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eeeeeeekkk 1 day to go HELP NEEDED

lottie:)

Hello Everybody,

My name is lottie I am 30 yrs old and finally built the courage up to have a gastric band after struggling for years with my weight. I'm booked in for Sunday !!!!

I have just one question how much will it hurt when I wake up ? I had a csection with my daughter will it be that bad.

Xx

Hy I just had it done a few hours ago!! I feel great, no PAIN just a bit of discomfort. Don't worry it's a lot better than you will think I'm up and about and I don't feel like I've had major surgery xxx

Congratulations !!!! That's great hope I feel the same. I was feeling fine about it but now the nerves have kicked in. Have you drunk any water yet ?

I was banded Tuesday and felt ok after, drank plenty of water. Had a cuppa and half a cup asoup the same day x

Yeah been sipping ever since- I was so scars I'm not even joking the most scared
I've ever been- but once I was out- that was it and now I'm fine. I'm aware there bay be a bit of wind pain the next few days but if you've had a c section- this is nothing compared to it (I only know because my mum has had 2 c sections, fused ankles, 3 knee replacements, 4 hip replacements, and elbow replacement and a band- the band was the easiest thing she's ever had! best of luck to you hun xxx

Really well, home now. Just a bit irritating haha. It's much better than you think xxx

Hoping all goes well for you Lottie, it is NO where near like a c-section . . :)

Hi Lottie, having had 2 c sections, and a gall bladder removal (pre keyhole surgery days!) gastric band has been a doddle, I am almost 5 weeks post op. You will be fine, I was walking round my room within a couple of hours of surgery! All the best, Liz xx

Thanks ladies I'm here and going to theatre in an hour !!! Haven't had butterflies like this since I was at school eeeeeeeekkkkkkk

Hello & welcome x

Back