• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

embarrasing fat bodies

kerry2010 said:
i cant understand why the gentleman who has a large stomach from steriods has been left by his doctor? there offering boob jobs on the nhs but have left him to live his life like this? its so wrong?

This was the same question I had, that bloke should have been given some help a long time ago, I hope he is ok

BigDave

I agree, what that poor man was putting up with was terrible. When He was having it cut off, I was eating an omellette! Thought I was going to puke!
I like programs about wls, its very interesting.

jewellery is out. deffo stirs up emotions

I just watched this on catch up and like so many of you I was horrified for that poor man. He had little quality of life and should never have been left like that. The skin scared me, as I know I have a lot of weight to lose but the thing that amazed me most was the woman who lost 14st in one year with healthy eating, I know people who have followed VLCD for a year and not came close to that. Its just not possible. Anyway, it was interesting viewing and I will be watching again. x

Back