• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emmabeee - Gastric Bypass - My Day by Day Updates.

good luck Emma .... sweet dreams and when u wake you will finally be on your way to being the person you have always wanted to be ..

xxxxxx

good luck for tom. will be thinking of you, I got my first app tom so fingers-crossed

Ali

phat if your pre-op diet is the one from hope and mr ammori i will be doing that shortly so id b very gratfull if you could give me some examploes of wat you ate as my imagination is non excistant and id probably make it very boring

Good luck Emma cant wait to see you back and doing the happy dance very gently :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Good luck for tomorrow Emma, will see ya on the losing side. x

Sorry I missed this earlier hun. Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you have a speedy recovery.

Come back soon and give us all the details. xx

Hi everyone,

Sorry i not been on, i been resting.

All went really well, came out on 1st April. I'm very sore but doing really well.

My pre op diet! Well, I lost in only 10 days 15lbs (1st 1lb) I nearly fell off the scales when they weighed me. hehe

I will give you more details when i feeling more upto it, just wanted you all to know i'm ok and home safe.

Glad to hear all went well Em, you take it easy chucks, will look forward to hearing all about your future weightlosses now ;)

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages of support.

I am feeling great, My scars are very small and healing nicely, still a little sore but ive not had pain relief for nearly a week now, the whole thing couldn't have gone better i don't think.

Went into hospital on 29th March - First they took my Blood Pressure and Temp as a base line to work on while i'm in hospital, then they flushed me out with laxatives, (first dose 5pm second dose 8pm) that evening/night was spent in and out of the bathroom until about half past midnight, it wasn't painful so don't worry, those who are waiting for their surgery. I was given an injection before bed to thin my blood to prevent blood clots and my very attactive gown and socks were given ready for the next day and i was told that my op was the first at 2pm ish.
I was awake most of the night thinking the worst, as we all do, *was that the last i'll ever see of my little boys* *am i going to die* I now know what a wasted nights sleep that was, trust me its nothing to worry about at all, this surgery to the surgeon is like a weekly shop to us, or like plumbing to a plumber, Easy peasy!

Woke up after 2 hours sleep, my mum and brother turned up, what a laugh that was, i was nearly wetting myself laughing at my brother cracking jokes and his Lee Evans impressions, i totally forgot about everything until the anethetist came to fetch me for surgery, they were early it was just gone 1:15pm and 10 mins later i was asleep.
It was fab, they attached me to all the machines, stuck canula's in my hand and injected me, i felt drunk, it was amazing, hehe! then ZONKED OUT ASLEEP!
Woke up in CCU (critical care unit) looked at clock it said 5:15pm more sleep than night before, only thing i was concerned about was how my son went at the dentist, he had to have a tooth taken out, apparently he wasn't impressed, oh dear!
I wasn't in any pain at all, morphine is bloody marvellous stuff. I did get a bit of grit in my eye tho, and OMG it was agony, my eye kept me awake all night, everyone around me groaning and sore about their sugeries and i was groaning about my eye, LOL!
After a few hours kip, i was awake dying for a wee, called the nurse, she got me up, felt a little dizzy at first but thats normal.
Was told i could go back to the ward at 11am, so they bathed me and got me changed into my nightie and dressing gown and i was up and slowly strolling around CCU until i was taken back to the ward.

Its the best thing i have ever done and wonder why i didn't do it sooner?

I am feeling really hungry at the moment and am dying to munch on anything, I'm doing really good tho, very proud of myself. Roll on another couple of weeks, i can't wait to have scrambled egg's, cottage pie or my fav Mashed Potato Mmmmmmmmm.

Hiya, well done on your loss so far. will enjoy reading your updates. :)

Hi emz well done on the progress your making, sounds like you had a nice trouble free transition onto the losing team, the weight will now fall off you be prepared to have to face a smaller you in the very near future :)

Loving your attitude hun, i'm so excited for you and am looking forward to reading all about your transformation xx

OMG OMG OMG! I HAVE JUST WEIGHED MYSELF!!!!!

I am 4lb's away from losing 2 stone WOW i can't believe it, HAHA!

AND Thank you Helen, i'll give u a shout if i need some advise.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOD! Hehe

Hi Emma,
Just wanted to say, Well done you!!!
I am so pleased everything went ok for you and your now on the road to recovery, You also made me laugh about having gritt in your eye lol, and thats all that was bothering you,lmao, I am so pleased for you and well done so far with your weightloss Thats an excellent start. ((BIG HUGS)) X

Thanx Jo,

Tell me about it, just had major surgery and all i was bothered about was grit in my eye. lmao....

I think my famous piece of grit is what took my mind of the pain cuz looking back i don't recall it being that bad at all. Hehe

Back