• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Empty Wardrobe

...and its a GOOD thing!

I Freecycled 4 black bin bags clothes last week - all too big!
Im very proud of myself, as, in my mind, Ive been thinking "what if...".
Now theyve gone, it feels like a weight has been lifted (literally!) off my mind!

Just thought Id share :8855:

must be a great feeling having ALL that space in your unit
now its time to get out there .....
and shop!!

I'm the same, and I'm not buying more until I can get into a size 16 :) I will make do with the few bits I have left until then :)

Well done. It's a good feeling. I've sent all my 24-20's to the charity shop and pulled down my 14-18's from the loft. I range in sizes depending on the shop! :)

I've kept my biggest jeans I am so hoping to do the "1 leg picture" shot :)

this part of the op is what my mammy bear & pappa are dreading! yes I know I am 30 yrs old but very close to my mum and dad who are behind me all the way even tho I've not lived at home for over 10 years his "northern soul" dancing pal whos had surgery and gone from a size 32 to 10 has warned him to get saving for a shopping spree! lol xx

Yup - Ive been hitting the sales, but having to restrain myself! Hoping once my Gallbladder has gone, to lose some more.
I range from 20-16! How is that even possible? Sizes should be standardised (which, apparently, they're not - i had a bit of a strop in one shop, and the lady told me not to worry, as size standards had been scrapped!)

I have saved a pair of my largest jeans - think I will keep them as a warning!

Thanks peeps for your comments!

Know what you mean about clothing being too large. Luckily attended a plus size clothes swop recently and picked up some great items. Was a nice feeling seeing how your clothes fit others.

Congrats! What a lovely milestone!

Back