• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

End of tier 3 , what happens now?

Emmalou007

Ok so I've finished my tier 3 with Luton, now I have an appointment with a doctor before mdt group meeting thingy, anyone know what the doctor appointment is for please? What sort of wait time will I have for the group meeting with surgeon, dietitian and councillor??? ( have I got that right)? Thanks everyone x

Hiya
I'm with L and D, had my doctor appointment last visit although my 1 year assessment is not up until June, the doctor takes a medical history, asks what you've tried to lose weight, examines you (tummy, lungs and blood pressure) and asks if he can persuade you to lose weight on your own, he asks if you have considered everything involved in wls including loose skin and not being to eat a "normal" size meal again. I don't know how you will have to wait for the MDT (multi disciplinary meeting) maybe you'll be able to tell me the answer to that as after my June appointment the MDT will be my next step

Back