• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

endoscopy

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:eek: i refused sedation and just had the throat spray, OMG it was one of the worst ever experiencces ive had in my life, any way the cam did go down i was gagging it made me sick and the whole situation was rather embarassing for me, he did comment on my weight gain and also rang the secrarery regarding getting me a date sorted at least for the band removal, but only then he will know if he can do the bypass at the same time. So anyone else having this done i advise strongly to be sedated.Everytthing was normal as well so at least thats a bit of good news.

Liz x

God Liz, I think they'd have to knock me out to do this! Brave you though for not having sedation x

Fingers crossed you get your date soon

God Liz, I think they'd have to knock me out to do this! Brave you though for not having sedation x

i wasnt in pain after i was just more shocked at how awfull the whole experience was, i was crying like a big baby lol, never again i tell ya :eek:

Fingers crossed you get your date soon

they said i should get a date soon thro the post.

Well done Liz lets hope its not too long to get sorted out.I kinda wished I had learnt self hypnosis to calm myself down. I had a tooth out yesterday and the dentist relaxed me.It was the best feeling of been relaxed in the chair I have ever been well worth it

All the best
Jo
xx

I think I'd be gagging too...I can't cope if the toothbrush goes just that bit too far :eek:

hope they get you a date ASAP x

bet it was the longest you've been quiet for ages :D
That's the last hurdle to get over, won't be long now till you get your date. Yayy !!

bet it was the longest you've been quiet for ages :D

:eek: LOL cheeky :D
That's the last hurdle to get over, won't be long now till you get your date. Yayy !!

yeah i gonna have to stalk me postman now lol

Sorry it was such an ordeal. Here's to hoping the date is very soon for you.

Liz, you were very brave, i couldn't even have let them near me without the sedation so well done!
thanks Allie i didnt realise it would be as bad as it was, i hadnt eaten for 6 hours on there request but food still came back, things dont normally upset me but i was rather distressed and still feel a little bit in shock right now.
Now don't you be jumping on that postman every day hee he. Seriously though i hope you get your date soon xx

i shall let ya know as soon as i recieve it x

I really appreciate u posting ur experience on here. It makes me feel bit betta that I didn't manage to go thru it last time. Just hope I can do it on 19th or I won't get my bypass & I will be devastated!!!!

At least ur over with & can look forward to ur weight loss!! Yippee

I really appreciate u posting ur experience on here. It makes me feel bit betta that I didn't manage to go thru it last time. Just hope I can do it on 19th or I won't get my bypass & I will be devastated!!!!

At least ur over with & can look forward to ur weight loss!! Yippee

Jacci i was only so distressed as i wasnt sedated you will be fine with the sedation good luck my friend im sure you can do it x (I KNOW YA CAN DO IT ;))

Yeesh. I couldn't have done my endoscopies w/o being sedated. I don't know how you did it. I went to sleep & was up in 15 mins. I never even knew they had happened.

I could never have had my endoscopies without sedation, I just wouldn't have had it done to be honest! So very well done to you for getting through it.

thanks girls i appreciate ya support xxxx

Back