• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

endoscopy

hi Liz glad you finally got this part of your journey done , sorry it didnt go to well, i must be wiered i did have throat spray and i was ok, gaged abit but after i was ok, wendy

hi Liz glad you finally got this part of your journey done , sorry it didnt go to well, i must be wiered i did have throat spray and i was ok, gaged abit but after i was ok, wendy

LOL i must just be a complete wimp then, but yep everyones different i suppose.

LOL i must just be a complete wimp then, but yep everyones different i suppose.

No, you're not a wimp!!

I couldn't have sedation as I was on my own so had to endure the procedure with just throat spray and it was horrendous, one of the worst experiences of my life!! I was constantly retching, being sick, panicking... they had to hold me down to keep me still while they took some biopsies :eek:

I ended up spending an hour or so in the recovery area afterwards as I went into mild state of shock. Never again will I put myself through that! :(

No, you're not a wimp!!

I couldn't have sedation as I was on my own so had to endure the procedure with just throat spray and it was horrendous, one of the worst experiences of my life!! I was constantly retching, being sick, panicking... they had to hold me down to keep me still while they took some biopsies :eek:

i hadnt eaten for 6 hours b4 the procedure and i was still sick, it was a horrible experience and no way will i let any 1 near me with a cam again :sigh:

I ended up spending an hour or so in the recovery area afterwards as I went into mild state of shock. Never again will I put myself through that! :(

i also was in a state of shock i was shaking and crying, i spent the rest of yesterday in a sort of a daze, i went to bed in the end for a few hours.

Well done Liz, you deserve a smiley face sticker now :)

Back