• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

endoscopy

Fingers crossed you do not have too long to wait:fingerscrossed:

i only waited four weeks so i would get onto them and keep ringing them. i just kept asking to be put through to endoscopy and hounded them. good luck.x

dont be afraid to call them, I waited 5 months because they told me they would contact me for appointment. when I called they said they had sent it but it never arrived to my house, so that call was on the tuesday by the saturday of the same week I had my appointment. so the moral is keep reminding them its a big hospital and sometimes things go astray! hopefully not yours. x

Hi SAFC. seems like you are having similar problems to the ones I expressed a few months ago and you passed comment on. I hope you get sorted soon.
With regard to my post op appointment, they brought it forward eventually to March, so in all it was 6 months.
Mr Balupri aplogised and explained that Sld patients were being kept far too long until post op app and they were now reviewing their system. Anybody under his care are very fortunate, excellent surgeon and pleasant to talk to.
With regards to Bev, her endoscopy is now listed for next week. So after nearly three months in hospital following the gall-bladder removal, she is at least now back on the wls road again! Paul xx

I'm just waiting for the date for the op it's defo in May but my hubby is away in may & im concerned they will clash. All my apts hv been within time scale & nothing has been changed or cancelled. I asked the sec to put my apt after may 20th & she said no problem. I should have 4 weeks notice also so I'm expecting to hear very soon. I've not had any problems chef other than my own impatient mood ;-)

I'm just waiting for the date for the op it's defo in May but my hubby is away in may & im concerned they will clash. All my apts hv been within time scale & nothing has been changed or cancelled. I asked the sec to put my apt after may 20th & she said no problem. I should have 4 weeks notice also so I'm expecting to hear very soon. I've not had any problems chef other than my own impatient mood ;-)
Do not be too hard on yourself re impatience, that is why it's good to share it with others on this site. Lol It is a stressful time throughout the journey, at least we can let off steam on here without hopefully causing any offence. Take care - Paul x

Back