• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have you all had to have an Endoscopy before Sleeve?

I was just wondering if everyone has had to have an Endoscopy before having their Sleeve?
I have the most hideous fear of them, more of a phobia really...some people are frightened of spiders or heights, unfortunately I am Endoscopy phobic!

Ohhh poor you :wave_cry: I have a fear of the mask :eek: Not all hospitals insist on endoscopies ... I am in Sheffield & have not had to have one but I am sure someone attending your hospital will be able to advise you more accurately xx :)

Didn't have one at the L&D. Never even mentioned. What is their rationale for doing so? Particularly to every client. Seems like overkill and a waste of resources to me.

Chris

Thanks for all your replies, am less anxious now as it seems quite a few of you haven't had to have the 'instrument of torture' down their throats !
Wasn't mentioned to me at meeting with registrar a couple of days ago, so am hopefull I wont need one !

Back