• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

endoscopy

I was joking on that last post, Caraline. Good luck with your op date, looks like we're just about at the same starting point.
Introducing myself to various veg etc that I would not ever entertain in the past. As a vast amount of my previous diet intake is now due to go to the wall, now is an ideal moment to start on such delights such as; tomato, spinach, kale, brocolli, cauliflower etc... Wish me luck. :-/

lmao ya daft bugga. good luck x

I've been today for mine too. Not the best experience but glad I took the throat spray and was straight out compared to the sedation. Some people think this is the worst part of the journey ?

I've had one before, about 7 yrs ago. That said, I still didn't like it one bit. Tears and snots afterwards, but relieved it was all over within a short space of time.
Think of it as swallowing a big piece of licorice...once it's down - the rest is easy.

Had mine this morning. Thankfully it's over before you know it. Apparently I have a slack opening...to my stomach. But it's of no concern. Finally met Mr Gopinath - nice man. Need to lose a little bit more weight, other than that all perfect and my review is next week.

Thats great news Joe, at least its all over with now x

Paced twice around the Tees barrage and Infinity bridge today, mp3 player on, gloves & wolly hat on and away I went. Doing it for the rest of the week now. Need to burn off the calories. Meep-meep!

Good luck with the weight loss, I think I have put some on at the minute. I will have to give myself a kick start x

I've just done the same today Caraline. Strict diet and brisk walking. Will be in Ropner park tomorrow morning, kitted out in winter woolies and wired for sound.

Back