• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Epic week on Milk!

triedeverything

Well I can't believe that this milk diet has been much easier than I thought it would be. There have been some moments where I have smelled food and very tempted to sneak a bite, but I haven't the first 2 days were the hardest and once through those not too bad.

Tonight I played a big festival and had the best fun ever without drinking alcohol or sneaking a fag and had more than enough energy to get through it.

I can't wait for my op on Tuesday!

Good luck! Well done on getting through the milk diet. I don't think I could have done that diet! lol xx

Well done Tried your nearly at the finish line thats fantastic news hun will be thinking of you tuesday my 1 week surgeryversary :). Hope you have a speedy recovery x

Well today for some bizarre reason I'm feeling a bit down.. delighted to have lost some weight (9lbs) since starting the milk diet but all my family are currently sitting round the dining table eating a wonderful smelling sunday lunch and I'm hiding in another room reading the forums and drinking milk! Roll on surgery and getting back to some sort of normality.

Well today for some bizarre reason I'm feeling a bit down.. delighted to have lost some weight (9lbs) since starting the milk diet but all my family are currently sitting round the dining table eating a wonderful smelling sunday lunch and I'm hiding in another room reading the forums and drinking milk! Roll on surgery and getting back to some sort of normality.

Well done for staying strong hun xx

Lol that made me laugh because I will be exactly the same (not the milk but tho yuk soz)
I had my gall bladder removed last year after an "episode" pain was so bad I ended up in hosp for 2 days, the surgeon told me to shrink my liver in a week and he'd take it out...so I did the liquid diet for a week and I was the same when my family were eating lovely meals I was hiding in an other room trying to distract myself lol. So thank u for sharing and putting a smile on my face :) x

Well done for surviving the milk diet!! It will soon be a distant memory! Good luck for Tuesday :) it's amazing waking up knowing its the first day of the rest of your new life :D xx

Thanks ladies just seen photos of my gig I can hardly bear to look at them I look horrid. Here's to never being that big on stage again!!

Packing my case today and go in tonight!!!!

Back