• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

'Ere we go for fill number 12....

top_kat

:rolleyes:

Please, just please let me have a bit of restriction.

I'm 15 1/2 months out, still battling to find that restriction...going up for a 1/4 or 1/3 of a ml as at 12 mls was when I had my over restriction and I'm currently back up to 11.

It must be there somewhere...it must be close

Fingers crossed. If nothing else I'm fed up of travelling back and forth for fills. But fed up now of the hunger feelings that have been there thro the whole time since the band!!!

Cross those fingers, toes for me everyone :)

Fingers crossed for you lovely.

You so deserve this restriction as a Christmas Gift TK
Im crossing everything for you xxxxxx

Good luck Kat, it would make the festive season a wee bit easier to survive if you got some restriction.

well I'm back and they actually gave me 0.6ml which I was surprised at, but she said that it took it with no pressure so there would be room for more bug I had said I didn't want to go up to 12 due to the over restriction.

So back to liquids it is for 3 and mash for 3 which for me = slow weight loss or gain :( but hoping it makes a difference altho at the moment I'm really hungry so just about to have some hot milk :)

I don't know what to suggest to satisfy your hunger. Low GI foods maybe? Do you normally have lots of protein? X

indeed I do, I eat a minimum of 70g protein a day, I'm actually taking a slight break from such a high protein diet and find that I need variety inc veg etc right now, and that helps having eaten such high protein for 15 months I've found my weight loss has slowed because it's used to it, but it doesn't particularly take away my hunger.

Unfortunately I think I produce high levels of grehlin, and the band doesn't take that away.

Oh that's a bummer. Maybe shaking it up a bit will sort out the weight loss, I did a high protein diet for my two week pre op diet and I struggled with the lack of veg. I've always loved loads of veg but my body does respond better to a high protein diet. So hard to get the right balance. X

Ah, thank you :)

I'm still on liquids only after the fill, and cannot wait to be able to eat something as ugh! hunger! lol

So it will be interesting when I can eat what difference it will make. Some at least I hope :(

I can start mash from today, thankfully because I'm hungry lol (no difference there for me as yet) maybe some food will help keep it at bay. Looking forward to some runny porridge later this morning :D

I hope you do find that elusive green zone. You have done so amazinly well without restriction. Tbh, I don't know how you've done that, amazeballs! Good luck.

nom nom nom

Oat so simple porridge golden syrup flavour.

God it tastes good lol

Your stats are absolutely fantastic, especially without restriction. Hope you have reached your sweet spot this time xxx

Your stats are absolutely fantastic, especially without restriction. Hope you have reached your sweet spot this time xxx

I don't know as I'm still on mash, but it hasn't taken hunger levels away, maybe will see when I'm on normal food cos will be able to munch on chicken and things, but it doesn't as yet feel any different :(

Back