• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some news for you all...

Awww Big Congratulations to u and daddy Shel - fingers crossed for u that everything runs smoothly in your pregnancy - here`s to fat ankles again lol xxx

Congrats..!! is it hard to give yourself injections like?! I have to give mself injections of clexane 6 weeks after delivery.. im crapping bricks..!!
Good luck and wishing you all the best for an easy ride.. x

It is when you're extremely needle phobic Kitteh :) I had them after the bypass surgery and couldn't self-administer. Hubby was trained in the hospital to do it for me but when he tried I freaked out. I can let a nurse or similar do the, no probs, but not someone who's not trained.

Hubby would have to go to nursing college for a few years before I let him lottie ;)

Congratulations and I really hope all goes well for you. I had to spend most of my pregnancy in bed as my little one was much too keen to get out and see the world. It was rough but worth every second of it, he's healthy and lovely.
fingers crossed for you all.

Thank you :)

congratulations, enjoy every minute andjust think, thanks to your operation you'll be able to keep up with the little one! Debs

Lol, I doubt it, I'm disabled :) but that's what my hubbys for.

Oh now you've done it Shel I'm going to surgery with a vision of you on your scooter chasing a crawling baby that so lovely. Keep you both safe

M

Oooh don't dream of me during your surgery, you'll wake up screaming!

Thanks Sara, we are indeed :) just counting down the days till the scan at the moment.

Back