• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some news for you all...

awww thanks everyone :) am overwhelmed at the response!

Congrats to you and other half. wishing you a safe, happy pregnancy.

Ali

Shel - that is absolutely fantastic news - good on you. I am so pleased.

Your thread has given me real inspiration, I have just read it out to my Husband. We have been trying for ages and were about to start IVF. Weight obviously was the mega issue hence going for the WLS first.

Please keep us updated and congratulations once again.

x

Sooo excited for you and have everything crossed for you both. Im hoping to have number 2 next year.
Please keep us posted with your progress xxxx

Helen you can come and give me my heparin injections every day if you like :) as for delivering, you'd take one look at my medical history and run a mile! am hoping for a caesarean.

Nicola, after the long time trying I had given up, I assumed that being on depo had adversely affected my fertility so badly that I was no longer able to conceive. I can't believe how quickly I fell pregnant this time, it's like when I was 16-20 and fell pregnant at the drop of a hat! They say a 10% weight loss doubles your fertility, so my nearly 40% loss must have sent my fertility through the roof :) There are never any guarantees where fertility is concerned, but weight is obviously a very strong link x

Thanks everyone else for your comments, am still overwhelmed :eek:

That's fab news Shel, many congrats hun:D:D

Congratulations Shel, fantastic news. You have been an inspiration to many with your weight loss and now have given hope to others who are desparate to concieve after loosing weight.

I sincerely hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you and baby hangs on in there until its safe to arrive!

Maz x

I have 2 friends, one a midwife and one a nurse, who have both agreed to help out with the injections at weekends if need be :)

Back