• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some news for you all...

Yippie!!! I love seeing this post because you know things about me, I want to have a little bundle of my own & I LOVE BABIES!!!
:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

:vibes:I am concentrating hard on sending good vibes to you for this tense time & wish all the best for you & your pregnancy.

May your pregnancy be all dancing bunnies & rainbows & mermaids (okay I know the mermaid thing doesn't fit but I have always wanted to use one so there)
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::mermaid:

Nic:p:p:p:p

.. i love baby's ..

xxx keep us informed all the way xxxxx

I do too Brett, but I can't eat a whole one ;)

OH found out this week that his daughter is expcting for the first time. And it's twins! :eek: I am going to be a step-grandmother.... Aaaiieeee! :eek:

All this baby news! Glad I ain't got the plumbing any more! :D

Well the little tiny dot dash squiggle bean baby looks kinda like a mermaid right now :)

Lol Mark, can't imagine what you're talking about ;)

Im so chuffed to read this Shel. You already know how over the moon I am for you.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer lady. Seriously Shel, you deserve this hun. xxxxx

Thank god youve spilt the beans. i was sooooo biting my fingers whilst typing incase i said anything. lol
over the moon for you braver woman than me lol

do you have any baby names in mind ?

woohoo massive congratulations xxxxx

thanks everyone.

No names yet Liz, just want to get through this dangerous stage before we think of any of that!

Best news ever!! Congratulations! So happy for you! I'll be keeping everything tightly crossed for you! Great news! :D

Cxx

Fantastic news for you, a big congratulations!! x

Congratulations xxxxxxx

Back