• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

evening all

chloe79

how long apox have u been waiting for a op at sunderand from the day u seen the nurse who set ya goal weight just so i got a clue how long im going to wait thanks

hi Chloe. I saw the nurse in Feb 10 who set weight loss target but I 6 appointments cancelled during a year long wait to the next appointment which was with the consultant (nurse really!) in Feb 11. I was then put on list for endoscopy which I waited the 18 week max wait and had it done on 21st july and put on the list for op then. I was told the wait for op would be 4-6 months. I'm not sure if this is representative of a typical journey with SRH but they were very apologetic for messing me around with appointments. I do know that SRH have increased their capacity so are getting through the list faster so hopefully you will have a shorter wait than I did!

hope that was helpful :)

Lynne
xxx

Hi Chloe. I saw the nurse/dietician October 2010. Next appointment was with Mr.Mahawar July 2011 (9months later). Just got my appointment for endoscopy for September 27th (11weeks later). I had one cancellation in that time. Hopefully you will be seen quicker as they are moving faster now, but don't be disappointed if you have cancellations.
Which op are you hoping for?
How long is it since you were referred by your doc?
I see you've already lost some weight. Has it took you long? Well done and good luck.

Hi Chloe. I saw the nurse/dietician October 2010. Next appointment was with Mr.Mahawar July 2011 (9months later). Just got my appointment for endoscopy for September 27th (11weeks later). I had one cancellation in that time. Hopefully you will be seen quicker as they are moving faster now, but don't be disappointed if you have cancellations.
Which op are you hoping for?
How long is it since you were referred by your doc?
I see you've already lost some weight. Has it took you long? Well done and good luck.

hiya referred in march senimar may lost 4 stones since november 2010 when i found out i was diabetic was put on tablets they didnt work so now on insulin hopeing to have a g band hun

chloe79 said:
thanks lynn hows u doing

Hi Chloe. I'm plodding on just waiting for the op date letter to land on the doorstep Been having a few days with a bit of a wobble (well everyday I wobble but that's not the emotional kind ?) just wonder g if I'm doing the right thing but the positive days far outweigh the wobbles! Just wish it would come soon so as I can move on with my life. Feel like I've pressed the hold button for now. Be here before I know it and yours too! ?

Lynne
Xxx

im really looking foward to seeing the nurse on the 22 at least then i will be 1 step closer a long way to go but well worth it in the end

chloex

Back