• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Excited and scared

I've waited 3 months so far since my endo - hopefully will get the call soon with a date so will have waited 4-5 months since going on the list x

k.go said:
How long did you wait after the camera. Glad to hear you've had a good journey. I just want to know when my op is going to be. I'm getting impatient xx

I waited 4 month from endo to op at Sunderland x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

newcy said:
I've waited 3 months so far since my endo - hopefully will get the call soon with a date so will have waited 4-5 months since going on the list x

You shouldnt have long left to wait now hopefully you will get your call very soon xx

You shouldnt have long left to wait now hopefully you will get your call very soon xx

Thanks hun. I hope not as it's all I can think about at the mo!

I know they often call on a thursday morning so I have everything crossed for this week - I might cry if my phone doesn't ring though. Soooo daft!

Well done on your weight loss - you're doing fab x

newcy said:
Thanks hun. I hope not as it's all I can think about at the mo!

I know they often call on a thursday morning so I have everything crossed for this week - I might cry if my phone doesn't ring though. Soooo daft!

Well done on your weight loss - you're doing fab x

Yeh they rang me on a thursday morning bout 10 o clock, have u not tried ringing them see how close to the top of the list you are? Mite be worth a trying.

Thanx I am struggling to believe its really happening I keep expecting the weight loss to stop but so far so good x

Yeh they rang me on a thursday morning bout 10 o clock, have u not tried ringing them see how close to the top of the list you are? Mite be worth a trying.

I hadn't thought to ring as didn't want to appear neurotic (even though I am lol) but I'll ring tomorrow and ask - can't do any harm.

Thanx I am struggling to believe its really happening I keep expecting the weight loss to stop but so far so good x

I guess after we've waited so long to lose the weight, it probably won't feel real when it finally happens x

Last edited:
newcy said:
I hadn't thought to ring as didn't want to appear neurotic (even though I am lol) but I'll ring tomorrow and ask - can't do any harm.

Go for it ring them and if she says you've maybe still got a few wks to wait suggest u would be happy to accept a cancelation app with short notice mite help a little or atleast give u an idea how much longer ur gonna be waiting. Let me no if you ring what they say, Good Luck xx

Back