• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Excited but scared

paddy68

Hey guys I'm very excited I go into Sunderland tomorrow to get my bypass on Tuesday! I'm getting scared now tho XxX

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm very I go into Sunderland tomorrow to get my bypass on Tuesday! I'm getting scared now tho XxX
start if a new journey paddy ! And when your upto it I'm dying to here your story as it will be my turn next week ! Wishing you loads of luck and hope you have a speedy pain free recovery! X

Good luck and happy losing :) Let us know how you get on, the time will fly I'm 8 weeks post bypass now.

Keep yourself busy paddy. It's not long now ..tomorrow night it will be all over, done and dusted and you can get on with being the new you. Good luck!

Good Luck Paddy x

Mr Small is doing me Xx

That's an omen paddy, small!
Meet you in anaestheticland today :) mines on 13th feb too.
You'll be fine. We can lose together :) thinking of you xxx

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Just round from knee surgery and was walking round on a broken knee :( they've had to break it good ANd proper to repair so no weight bearing for six weeks. Now on a frame. Not sure if that will affect my operation now so I hold my breath , ppl in wheelchairs have them so I'm hoping the 3.5 weeks gap will be enough fu.. Fu.. Fu,,!

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Back