• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

excited for you

Thaialina

Hi Mandy,
My boyfriend's home, but still ill. I hope the medication he was given will do the trick.
I know what you mean about getting excited. Usually at this time of year, when it's warm and sunny I have to go shopping for new BIGGER shorts and Tshirts which really gets me down. Now, I'm refusing to buy them because it will be a waste of money if my op works and I slim down. Rather hot in my jeans though and keep having to wash my clothes so that I can re-wear the 'cooler' items that fit me! Grrr
My boyfriend had a dream that I died though, which is a bit freaky. I'm putting it down to his mediaction at the mo and hoping that he doesn't have another one!!
How's the liver shrinking diet going?
I text the dietician to find out how it will work cos I'm a veggie. I have my pre-op on May 20th, but it's the dietician's day off so I need to know.
Glad to see you're chirpy.
xxxxx

hi sara we keep missing each other on msn lol i had my bypass on 31st may last year was a size 32/34 in tops but now im buying size 18/20 which is great hope everything goes well for u if theres anything i can help with just mail me or leave me a message on msn il be glad to help ok lv georgina xx

Op in Manchester on May 31

Hi Georgina,
I keep missing you on MSN! I'm utterly useless with the computer and start threads instead of replying! I will hopefully learn.
My op is on May 31st and I have my pre-op on the 29th. I've been following Mandy's build up to her op and she seems really positive.
I have exams all month, which should hopefully keep me busy so that I don't worry too much about the op. My last exam's on the 29th so I will have one day to prepare and get my bags packed.
I'm going for a keyhole gastric bypass in Manchester. I'm the third on the list, so although I go in at 7am I will have my op around 10-11. I'm glad I won't have to wait ages. The surgeon told me that if I do everything right I should be home by teatime the following day-is this what happened to you?
How long after the op were you mobile? Do you exercise now? How long after your op did you start?
How much weight have you lost? I was v. impressed by the number of clothes sizes you've gone down. I bet that's meant lots of shopping and new wardrobes! lol
I have millions of questions, as you can see....
Speak to you soon

Hi Sara......

I go in on Thursday and home on Sunday........ I have loads of dreams about me dying.... really strange... text me if you need me

Back