• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exhausted!!

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I have been totally knackered for the past two days, and feel a bit down.I know I am getting enough protein and am taking all my vits, but have no energy at all right now:(
It was only on Sat at the Preston meet, that I told someone I hadn't been tired yet..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Does anyone else feel the same after their bypass?BTW i'm nearly 6 weeks post op:eek:

Hiya Candie - I think we all suffer from it at one point or another..I have had a run of good days then all of a sudden I am on my a**e with exhaustion. I think it is to be expected and it is our bodies way of grabbing back some energy after the trauma of surgery then starvation. If you feel like it for a block of days I would call your health providor.

Hi Candie well I went for my 1st water arobics class last night, all that jumping around, I ask yer!! at one point ime sure my bum was touching my neck L.O.L well the fact is everything is so much lighter in the water isnt it anyway when I put my new tankini on I felt uncomfortable in it so cause I left it till last minute I put a pair of black night shorts on the top:D. Welllllll when I got to come out of the baths I didnt know if they had grown to bloody well peddle pushers or ski pants L.O.L :8855::8855::8855:good job my daughter was behind me we were both laughing our heads off. But my god I wasnt half tiered after. But today I went to my G.P and got some "Ferrous Sulphate 200mg" I will see if they do some good. I go realy tiered after I have eaten, So today I made myself a little bed in my office at work thought I would have an hour:D:D:D. Gail.x (this was a bit long winded soz! but I got there in the end) :D
I have been totally knackered for the past two days, and feel a bit down.I know I am getting enough protein and am taking all my vits, but have no energy at all right now:(
It was only on Sat at the Preston meet, that I told someone I hadn't been tired yet..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Does anyone else feel the same after their bypass?BTW i'm nearly 6 weeks post op:eek:

Hi Candie,

I read that one of the things to check when you feel exhausted is that you are drinking enough water. Dehydration can leave you tired and feeling weak.

Thanks gals:D:DGail I can just imagine you at water aerobics, bet it was a laugh hun:D and RS I will try drinking more, and I just popped out to get some babybel lights for more protein:p:p

hi candie i am 7 weeks post op an was feeling fab but this week im shattered ,feel like ive got a tennis ball in my chest an solids get stuck, an like you i feel very low. its horrid arter feeling so good ou take care an hope you brighter soon luv debbie xxxxxx

Aww Debbie, soz you are feeling crap too, pm me anytime if you need a chat hun x:eek:

Hiya

its totally normal to feel tired after the bypass. Sometimes it hits you around this time and sometimes its later on. I find that if you keep your protein and fluids up and your still this knackered, you may need some iron supplements. I am on iron syrup, its a bit sickly sweet but ok to take. Have you had your bloods taken since your surgery?
If not go see your GP and they will see if you need anything to help you like iron etc, HTH
Good luck and dont worry you havent long had a major operation and we all react different to each other :) xx

Hi Sally, do you think it could be that you are doing so much more now the weights dropping?. I know I am, and some days I'm fine and others I'm so tired I get all emotional. hope you feel better soonxxx
Yea that might be it, as i've been on a mission to declutter:eek:Anyway am having a rest today, and letting the ex do it:D
SNOWANGEL I am on iron already:confused:

Perfectly normal to be exhausted! I had a huge energy lapse at around 11 weeks too and following my B12 shot, started to regain energy again.

Back