• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another Preston meet

Ok just a little reminder for next Saturday.Hope we can get a few more peeps, if not we'll still have a good time:D:Dso it's till 1.30pm at the Poachers on Sat 15th Aug:D

As long as my little un is ok i will be there. looking forward to catching up with you candie
That's fab hun, haven't seen ya for ages;)Grom came round to see me today, and she's looking fab!!!cya next week xxx:D

Is there a list of who's going?

if i miss any one off slap me then add yr name
hopelesscase
candie
gail-michell
sue
nic318
lizzybee

anyone else?

Not sure if I can make it since I don't know how I would get there. It isn't easily reached by public transport so if anyone who is attending could use a hitchhiker from Salford let me know!

Nic:D

Right i'll be there at 1.30pm on Sat.Hope I wont be on my own:D:D:D

Carole & I have planned to attend, we talked about it tonight, she is picking me up. Barring anything unforseen, we will be there. Anything changes and I will text you or you can text me!

Nic:p

I won't be making it, can't afford the petrol costs at the moment to get up there.

Don't worry Shel there are a few of us going, so we will meet on the big sofas at the front as usual:D:D
I'll try n be good tonight too, as am going out for the first time since my op:eek::eek:Might have a tiny vodkakakaka;)

sod it, hubs has gone to brum and I'll be sat here all day on my own otherwise. see you all later ;)

Just got your pms gail and sue and replied to them, as I was out last night, so didn't see them till now;)Cya all later at the front near the bar on the sofas:D:Dwhoever gets there first save the sofas lol:D:D

Back