• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another Preston meet

Thanks everyone who came today.It was a nice relaxed afternoon, and we talked non stop as usual;)Can't wait for the lowry meet up x:D

Glad I came, was nice to meet some new ladies and get out the house for the day! Didn't realise Everton were playing at home lol so not been home long.

Had a lovely day thanks everyone. Little one certainly enjoyed herself as you should hear her screeming now that she is home. lol

Had a lovely day thanks everyone. Little one certainly enjoyed herself as you should hear her screeming now that she is home. lol
Aww she was good as gold Carole:DDid the balloon last?:eek::eek:

Thanks everyone for a lovely afternoon, and Candie thanks for setting it up. Was a great way to chat away a few hours. Was the first meet I have been to that was all post-ops. Congrats ladies on all your weight loss success and hoping to see less of you all next time, remember 26th September at the Lowry!

(((HUGS)))
Nic:D

Hi Gail, it was great to see you and sue hun x
STEP AWAY FROM THE FLAPJACKS though:massmoon:

Oh most definatly. I havnt touched another one since. L.O.L although they were delicious!!! we will have to do another meet up it was lovely. Are you going to the salford meeting on the 9th Sept? I think its salford but anyone reading please correct me if I me wrong. Gail.x
Hi Gail, it was great to see you and sue hun x
STEP AWAY FROM THE FLAPJACKS though:massmoon:

Thanks so much for organising this, Sally! It was lovely to meet some of the girls.
Lx

Oh most definatly. I havnt touched another one since. L.O.L although they were delicious!!! we will have to do another meet up it was lovely. Are you going to the salford meeting on the 9th Sept? I think its salford but anyone reading please correct
me if I me wrong. Gail.x
Yea I might do hun, and it was no prob sorting the meet liz, and well worth it meeting everyone again:D:D

Back