• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

F.A.O. Everyone

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hi all
I just wanted to see how everyone is and how you are all getting on. Ive missed that many threads now that its impossible to catch up with everything, so as lazy as this is I thought I would just ask how you are all doing lol
I hope you are all doing really well xxx
Steph xx

Plodding Angel... how are you... I've been wondering where you were and what you have been doing Steph... I'll be in touch when I come home from hospital and I'll try and give some more support to your 'Help the Heroes' campaign... so proud of you doing this... hope you are ok precious.

Love and hugs xxx

Heya Bev xxx xxx xxx
Ooohhhhh soooo close to the big day now, I am sooo excited for you...like I said in that text, buckle up youre in for a hell of a ride lol
Im fine thank you, just lots on my mind.
Ill be making a concerted effort to around more.
Love you all xxx
Steph xx

Definately still plodding painfully slow in a one step forward , twenty leaps back kind of a way.
I hope you are OK , you have done fantastic and look amazing and fabulous x

Hi honey. I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you are and thinking how much I miss you. I'm ok-ish. Weight loss is slow but steady, but I'm getting loads of pain again so I'm going to have to ring my team for some help.
Hugs, Grace xxx

Hi Steph i was only talking to Lamornamiss the other day about you.... I so need to find you on facebook and get the link for your 'sugar free syrup' for my coffee....

Hope you're well sweetie xx

hiya steph, how ya doin huni. im fine, im still losing weight albeit slowly, seems to be about 1lb every 10 days or so, which im find with, im just about ready to go into a size 10 jeans, only went into 12s a couple of weeks ago, but for some reason, theyre big on me now, lol. just wish my boobs would shrink a bit more. other than that, not much to report, apart from the fact that im waiting for mri scan, then my spinal surgeon will decide what hes gonna do, and arrange it. so all looking good.
take care huni, big hugs xx

heya hunni xx

Thanks for all of those replies xxx
I hope you all do well, Grace make sure you get help ok xxx
Sugar free syrup I get online...coffee hit website usually but Ive used a few.
Steph xx

Hay Stephanie how's you little lady?

I'm ok though its been a crappy time at our house the last couple of weeks, but that's a long and tawdry story.

I do have my final follow up at the Spire tomorrow as its my surgiversary on the 7th Feb. Kath is going to do my final bloods before they cut me loose to my GPs care. Wish me luck

It was our annual conference at work on Friday and we had a ball though it was a long day, and I'm looking forward to meeting some old and new WLS mates next week in town.

I've added a picture of me walking down the red carpet, it was a giggle

Hope everyone is ok I'll try to be more involved from now on xxx

Attachments

• 99%20(166).jpg
    99%20(166).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 34
Back