• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ketosis ...does everyone get this?

Is that all you have 4 pints of milk a day! Have I got this to look forward to? ha ha x
I had the choice of that or 8 yogurts a day - which I could never have done - you could flavour your milk with no added sugar Chrusha - but only 60 ml per day and I could only get strawberry. I also had a lot of milky coffee. Surprisingly, it was not as hard as I thought - had a weepy day on day five - other than that I worked to keep my mind occupied. I thought I would never drink milk again, but the first thing I wanted after the bypass was tea, the second was milk lol. Can't drink milky coffee now though. It certainly does concentrate the mind and you know you are going get through the fluids stage - as you have variety :). I don't know if many NHS hospitals do this - but these are the options in Cornwall. If you are lactose intolerant they let you have food.

I saw that ! that liver was the size of a sliver platter !I keep putting both hands under my right breast and saying to myself "shrink liver,shrink!"
I think my liver was scared of the surgeon as he said that if it wasn't right he would sew me back up and send me home. I think it shrank in terror :). Keep talking to yours x

My LSD was 3 pints of milk 4 muller lite yogurts 1 sachet of sugar free jelly and 2 oxo cubes glad it was only for 13 days lol
Oxo cubes... What luxury :bliss:

I had the choice of that or 8 yogurts a day - which I could never have done - you could flavour your milk with no added sugar Chrusha - but only 60 ml per day and I could only get strawberry. I also had a lot of milky coffee. Surprisingly, it was not as hard as I thought - had a weepy day on day five - other than that I worked to keep my mind occupied. I thought I would never drink milk again, but the first thing I wanted after the bypass was tea, the second was milk lol. Can't drink milky coffee now though. It certainly does concentrate the mind and you know you are going get through the fluids stage - as you have variety :). I don't know if many NHS hospitals do this - but these are the options in Cornwall. If you are lactose intolerant they let you have food.

Thanks Chrisy, I cant wait to get to the LSD stage, at least the end is in sight then. It seems to be different diets at different places doesn't it? x

Thanks Chrisy, I cant wait to get to the LSD stage, at least the end is in sight then. It seems to be different diets at different places doesn't it? x

Yes it is :) everything seems to be different at different places :) i had a choice of 5 diets: 4 liquid diets (soup and yoghurt, milk only, meal replacement shakes eg slimfast, milk and yoghurt) and a low cal/lowcarb/lowfat whole food diet.

I chose to do food diet and i dont regret it at all! :)

Back