• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

F*rting post-op

angie790

Sorry to lower the tone, but just something I'm slightly concerned about. Almost everyone has said how terrible the wind pains are after WLS.

Being a somewhat windy person already, how on earth did you all cope with the wind straight after the op, obviously still being in the hospital?

Be honest please guys & gals, did you just let it out no matter the decibel rating? Or were you more discreet, using it as an incentive to get up & moving so you could get rid of it more reservedly?!!!!

o good god as someone that hasnt farted infront of my hubba this fills me with horror!! hahaha god!! i nooooooooooo what do you do?!?

just gorra let it rattle ladies lol

o good god as someone that hasnt farted infront of my hubba this fills me with horror!! hahaha god!! i nooooooooooo what do you do?!?

My god, seriously? Have you never trumped in front of your hubbie???? How long have you been married? My OH is totally jealous of my methane-producing capabilities.....!!!!!

To be honest I farted more pre-op than post -op!!

I had more of a burpy wind thing but mine wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be.

Just be careful farting post op if you have eaten something with a little more fat in than you thought...I won't go into details, but believe me, don't do it in public! Haha x

Trust you to lower the tone :rolleyes: and Kelly I cant believe your hubby has never heard you blow off :eek: I bet you do it in your sleep and he hears it! I agree with Liz, let em rip, I think I fuel my stairlift with mine :D Phhhhhhhhhttt! x

dottychic!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA yes i doooo admit my hubbi was like ooo kelly you think your like a princess and dont fart... well you do in your sleep! he was like you must save them all up till then, he went one night it was like a blunt end of a huuuuge carrot hitting the wall!!! hahahhhaha god sooo embarrassing ... i hate anything like that, pooing farting burping in front of hubba xx

:rotflmao: I think you may loose a little of that in hospital when your tummys killing you and a f*rt is the only thing that will ease it..........you will blow one off! x

I'm a laydeee - I don't fart!! Well, maybe sometimes.

The only time my DH has heard mine is after my colonoscopies and when I'm asleep (all bets are off when I'm sleeping). Post-op, I was still able to keep my trumpet trousers silent when anybody was around xx

I used it as an excuse to walk about - I'd have died if I left a loud one go in public :-0

Richards never heard me trymp either, and I do worry about doing it in my sleep without knowing already!
I'll blame our boy, hes always at it.

and I probably do trump in my sleep because i woke myself up doing it once

:rotflmao: @ you lot! Ive never met so many secret Fa*ters! When the dog gets the blame in this house its usually cos its him........he has the worst *rse! :eek: x

Haha Dotty... that will be something to look forward to... I can just see my little Yorkie, 'Meerkat' getting the blame.... xxx

ha ha beverlie, poor likkle innocent doggie, overnight becomes smelly confused likkel animal, poor meerkat, lol

Haha... my little Yorkie 'Meerkat' will come in useful... he's already my best friend... so I don't think he'll mind covering up for me! I don't want to be a 'party pooper!' xxx

When I first glanced at the title of this thread I thought it said 'flirting post-op'..... :brainfart:

Couldn't have been more wrong could I? :8855:

Back