• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

F*rting post-op

imagine lying there all innocent looking coming round from your op and your unaware that actually your farting that much your blowing the surgical team round the recovery area!!!!! there ll be hanging on for dear life to door frames window sills etc etc.... i bet they draw straws as to whos on the bariatric ward hahahha gas masks and padding is issued at the start of shifts incase they cant get hold of something ...... oooo nooooooooo

Hahahaha.... reading all of this... makes me laugh thinking of that scene around the table in the Nutty Professor when Eddie Murphy plays all those parts.... hilarious!!! Must have had a brilliant laugh making that scene with all of those 'whoopie cushions'... at least we can save on buying the cushions.... we should start our own choir! xxx

imagine lying there all innocent looking coming round from your op and your unaware that actually your farting that much your blowing the surgical team round the recovery area!!!!! there ll be hanging on for dear life to door frames window sills etc etc.... i bet they draw straws as to whos on the bariatric ward hahahha gas masks and padding is issued at the start of shifts incase they cant get hold of something ...... oooo nooooooooo

LOL kelly, it doesnt smell, its just the gas coming out (empty farts lol) there isnt any food in you as you have to fast before op lol

Hahaha.... and I would like us to start our own 'wind (instrument) band'.... xxx

omg ive not laughed like this in ages...... the old belly has been having a right out work out with the wobbling :D:D

I fart less with my band, i was kinda lucky as i was a burping trooper after me op, :D

Reactions: Bev
I'll join the band!..........I was blinkin excelellent when I got dysentery on my holiday in Egypt! :D

Reactions: Bev
Well Charis and Emm, I am going to get practising my wind instrument... since I don't want you all leaving me on my own... when I eventually join the 'band'.... club... hahahaha... I have nearly wet myself here.... can't beat a good belly laugh.... problem is if you had as many bellies as me.... it's hard to stop! Loads of love xxx

band practice.........

LOL.........I've got started........but am taking that Alli stuff (xenicol over the counter)........

...........and the moral is.........

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER...........trust a f***t!!!! :eek::D

ooo good god charis!!!! not with ali!! thats the orlistat stuff.,..... oooo makes my bum twitch like a rabbits nose talking of that stuff hahahahhahahhahahhaha ( bad exeriance on it)....... NEVER NEVER EVER have confidence to fart with ali!!!!!

Too right Charis... having taken Xenical for the last couple of years... you certainly have to forward plan!
If you get my drift...
xxx

Hahaha :D Kelly, Jacqui

the Alli over the counter stuff is half the strength of the prescription stuff, so not quite so vicious...and i've been on a low fat diet.........and I WAS DESPERATE !!! with my surgery being so close and I had to lose 4 kg blinkin FAST!!! (or have it cancelled).......

...........but it does seem to have a cumulative effect....the dangerous botty burps are getting worse! Good job I'm gonna need new undies soon!
sorry for the more delicate stomached amongst you!

Too right Charis... having taken Xenical for the last couple of years... you certainly have to forward plan!
If you get my drift...
xxx

yep Beverlie.......but it takes me so much by surprise there's not too much time for the forward planning :eek:

.....it keeps catching me out! :eek:

Hahahahaha... it's ok if you have orange underwear in your collection... do you think that orlistat works? I have lost a bit, but not what I was expecting xxx

Last edited:
The worst fart has to be the follow thrus :D:D:D

(couldnt resist)

Well I just can't wait for this experience... I shall take my earplugs to the ward and hope that I don't keep everyone awake... for sure... it's better in than out... xxx

haha sure is Bev xx

Sorry... I can't let this one rest... just yet!

Howz about we make some money for Christmas together team???

Our band ''The Banders'' could go on Britain's got Talent... can you just see Simon shrivelling behind his desk hahaha....

We could tune in together and count on me on base!

Christmas No 1 for 2010 eh ???

''Sounds by the 'Banders' ''... forgive my humour!

We could make a fortune between us! xxx

omg thats sooo funny lol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back