• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

F*rting post-op

oooo keeley.... my hubbi does that and it makes ME MAD hahahha i doooo not see the funny side at all... he ll also do it in the car then lock windows doors and put heating on so we reap the full benefits of his rotting bum!!!

Kelly why are men so gross? What is it?
I live in a house with 3 men (husband and teenage sons) + the dog. It can be truly foul and they just laugh.

No Finnesse!

Oh dear John, stinky too? Oh dear oh dear. well perhaps I'll get my revenge on my incredibly smelly son! :-D

the drs want to know if you have been able to pass wind, i didnt for nearly 2 days, so they gave me a suppository to help move the wind, you really are unable to hold it in when it wants to come out, as it bloody hurts untill its released. also burping has to come out to.

o god anyone walking past the ward would be thinking wtf!!! it would sound like pigs mud wrestling hahahhahahaha oo the joys gotta laugh xx

o god anyone walking past the ward would be thinking wtf!!! it would sound like pigs mud wrestling hahahhahahaha oo the joys gotta laugh xx
Kelly why are men so gross? What is it?
I live in a house with 3 men (husband and teenage sons) + the dog. It can be truly foul and they just laugh.

No Finnesse!

Well said Charis!!!

I am in a house with two adult men and the range of smells and sounds are unbelievable.... by all accounts.... looks like I may be joining them .............

Thank you Charis and Kelly, I've been having such a belly laugh at this lot! xxx

I've been bottom burping so much less post op then pre op, its all top wind with me during and after eating or drinking anything, and I was lucky not to get all the pain like everyone else

God, well after all, I've only got two choices really; to hope that I end up with a reduced wind effect to what I have now, or get my fat bum out of bed asap & walk it off! Really don't fancy sat there letting rip on a full ward, but I suppose if I'm asleep, what I don't know can't hurt! I can just look terribly surprised in the morning if anyone mentions it....which for some reason I am pretty sure they won't!

i deffo would! hehe! im same though.... i can fart for england me its all the veggies that ive been eating (must be) lol! so god help me when i have had my op! they will have to anchor me down to the bed so i dont take off!

God, well after all, I've only got two choices really; to hope that I end up with a reduced wind effect to what I have now, or get my fat bum out of bed asap & walk it off! Really don't fancy sat there letting rip on a full ward, but I suppose if I'm asleep, what I don't know can't hurt! I can just look terribly surprised in the morning if anyone mentions it....which for some reason I am pretty sure they won't!

knowing you as i do....being anywhere has never held you back in the trumping department...let it out, the ****er pays no rent!! ;)

LOL Angie I've just realised........that if you get up and 'walk it off'........you'll just be jet-propelled around the ward and spreading the perfume.......rather than keeping it in the one place! :D

so it looks like decorum's definiteley out of the window!

ha ha ha lol, this is the best thread so far! I remember coming round from the anasthetic and really worrying the nurse who was doing my obs by telling her that i was going to be sick. Just as she was tending to my needs bending over holding a sick bowl i did an ENORMOUS burp in her face..............aghhhhhh that felt much better!! But i think the effects of the anasthetic made me not care, i told my husband soon after returning to my room & he nearly wet himself with laughter! I was a little embarassed but not much.
The next few days i blew off like a trooper but it felt amazing so i didn't care and took great delight in telling my other half the exact details & after a while started to get a round of applause - believe me when its that uncomfortable you just don't care!
Good luck with everything xx

I have had such a belly laugh at the postings on this link... do you talk with a high pitched voice too after the surgery???

I am expecting to be filled with helium, a lot lighter and maybe have a floating feeling to the ceiling.... can't wait... to get into the 'noisy' ward... with you all !!!

Love and best wishes for a great weekend everyone whatever you are getting up to! xxx

o good god!!!! Ive missed the point here!!! they fill you with gas??? so were gonna be pumping weather you want to or not!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH i thought you ment naturally hahahhahahhahaha o dear lord!!!!!!

Me and my hubby could have farting competitions, obviously the loser is the first to puke lol Seriously though, the wind you have from the op is really really painful, and it is pure heaven and relief when it comes out, i wouldnt have cared who was stood there when it needed to come out it needed to come out!!

These posts are hilarious, its a shame laughing hurts my staples!!

Kelly, you are in for a big shock hun.....they fill you full of air so they can see better and obviously when theyve finished the air has to escape :D You could fly a kite .......hahaha, I wish I could be there to see your face when you first expel a little air :D X

oooo god.... its making me horrified thinking of it!!!!! you see girls i have a poo fairy... fart fairy and burping fairy that takes them all away for me! and leaves sprinkling of glitter and dust instead hahahhaha i like to think i could fart purfume and glitter!!! how cool would that be!!

Back