• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat Doctor

chris2710

Don't know if this has already been mentioned but noticed that Sky are showing Fat Doctor again on Home & Health each evening at 5pm (6pm Home & Health +1)

Don't know if this has already been mentioned but noticed that Sky are showing Fat Doctor again on Home & Health each evening at 5pm (6pm Home & Health +1)

thanks chris, i'll record those :) xxx

didnt i just comment on this? lol

ok im going mad lol

ok im going mad lol

Sorry about that, but I posted it on three different boards just in case, but that might have been overkill

I have set sky+ to record x x

just set the recorder! thanks! x

Am I alone in the fact that I'm torn between sympathy and disgust? I felt so angry with the woman whose small son has to clean and bathe his own Mum, ok I have eating problems but I could never let my children shoulder the work. I have enjoyed seeing how much their lives change and their faces too, so much SMILING going on! Shaw Sommers is babe too! lol
xxxx sharon

Shaw is an absolute stunner.. Love him to death.

I think that you are right to a point, but I also think that some of the people that they have featured are just so big that it is impossible for them to do anything themselves. I agee that maybe it should not have been the kids but when you are in that situation and dont know anyone else - what do you do? Not exactly the sort of thing that you can call your neighbour over to come and help you with !!

I would not like to put them down, but there for the grace of God, go I ...

Oh I'm trying not to judge, I just get upset for children in these situations. I do love seeing the "afters" they are given their lives back and I'm so happy they can get the operations and live again.
xxxx Sharon

been watching them and enjoy seeing the befores and afters but the death of the larger fella (ho had 3 lots of heart failure and had 11 stone of fluid drained off) really messed my head up... but i still watch them...

been watching them and enjoy seeing the befores and afters but the death of the larger fella (ho had 3 lots of heart failure and had 11 stone of fluid drained off) really messed my head up... but i still watch them...
yeah what a shame :( wasnt he the one that had been turned down for funding about 7 years before? bless him :(

i think so, they said he would die if he didnt have the surgery so he knew what was what bless him, hope hes in a better place right now xx

I think his mother could of had a case against the hosp coz if he had been given the surgery 7 years before then he may not of had the heart attacks and hence he's survival could have been greater

I think his mother could of had a case against the hosp coz if he had been given the surgery 7 years before then he may not of had the heart attacks and hence he's survival could have been greater
yeah i thought that

Caren & Liesa, yep I cried for him, he was so brave. Poor My Somers too, he looked devastated. I hope the funding board were notified, if he'd had the surgery THEN he might be here NOW.
I loved that Irish lady yesterday, she was SO pretty and her vivacity after losing weight..she 'glowed' I was SO happy for her.
xxxx sharon

voodoo said:
Caren & Liesa, yep I cried for him, he was so brave. Poor My Somers too, he looked devastated. I hope the funding board were notified, if he'd had the surgery THEN he might be here NOW.
I loved that Irish lady yesterday, she was SO pretty and her vivacity after losing weight..she 'glowed' I was SO happy for her.
xxxx sharon

I've not seen that one yet Sharon, got it recorded though :) x

from me phone :D

Back