• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat-Girl-Slims Fitness & Exercise Dairy!

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Ok
So I have been thinking for a while now to start getting fit once & for all.
As some of you know I was going to the Gym & Swimming twice a week but for the past few months I haven't been for one reason or another, So thought I would step up my exercise and do a dairy on here so that I might or should i say Hopefully stick to it.
So here goes!
I'll be back to report my progress:D

What a brilliant idea!
Good luck with it.
x

Good luck hun, i'm swimming three times a week now, and hoping it will help stop the saggy skin:eek::eek:

Hey, I really need this motivation, can I tag along on your thread? I really need someone to give me a hard time if I don't do it. How about you, should we nag you?

Hugs pretty lady,
Nic:)

I'm joining my gym Fitness First tomorrow - the subscription is masssiiiiiiive now (since I let my membership lapse a year ago it has gone up £10 a month).

Off to see if I can get a special deal, but I'm not a great negotiator so will probably just agree to whatever they ask. Oh well.

Hi Jo, I'm excited to see how you're doing. Come on girl, hup hup hup!! I want to start exercising but I think it is early days for me yet. My tummy is just getting used to being upright!

Hi Jo,

How's it going?

Looking forward to joining you with the exercise!

Take care

hiya maybe i should do that too, i was going to the gym 3 times a week and swimming also but due to a couple of ops on my hip haven't been able to go, should really start because i felt really good when i was going, it got me out of the house and i was more able to control what i was eating because i was more pre-occupied. Also i am still paying for it even tho i haven't been for ages :mad:
Sharon

Back