• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2014 Surgeries

2nd timer

image-3423839573.jpg

image-3291798027.jpg

Almost 7 months out n still no more weightless in two months. But I'm happy in a 16

2nd timer

image-3463725431.jpg

Almost 7 months post by pass

princess4d4

You look amazing fantastic after all you have been through

2nd timer

16 is far better than a 26 or 36 you may still lose a few pounds here and there but you have done amazing well done
Thanks, I've not lost a thing fir several months. I was wondering if going back on the milk diet fir two weeks my rid toxins n kick start my metabolism again.
Could do with getting another stone off, but I'm stuck. :( happy as I am. Just want to be a 14 lol. Xx
16 is far better than a 26 or 36 you may still lose a few pounds here and there but you have done amazing well done

xkirsty88

Thought I'd inform you of the news my GP has just told me... Xx

Had the abdominal pains again Saturday and today.. Was so bad today I Rang mum saying I wanted to go to a&e but she had my nieces to look after so couldn't take me.. Called my GP to have some one call me or come out to see me. GP called me, told her what was wrong she said so you have gall stones? I said no, I THINK I have them.. She said 'no, I'm reading you MRI results you had in September and it says you have multiple small gall stones in your gallbladder..' Great! Least I know for sure now though..

Very annoyed at the hospital for not letting me know.. They haven't even sent my GP a letter with the results either!! No idea what's going to happen yet though if I still have to wait till November before I can find out if I'll be having it removed... Xx

2nd timer

Just replied on other thread dr 2nd timer td you hun xxx keep well n get it out. Don't wait till you get infected like I had to xx

Neep

Good luck everyone, I hope everything goes well for you all. I am having my sleeve op on the 4th Feb .. Very much looking forward to reading how you are all doing

Crucon - just joined, looking to speak to any Scots who've had weight loss surgery, particularly in Aberdeen. Having trouble negotiating the site.

2nd timer

Got itv film crew in Tomo and next week. Making an hour long documentary on foetal alcohol spectrum disorder which my three adopted kids have. Should be interesting n hope not too many fat rolls on show for you all to see :)

princess4d4

Sounds exciting have fun

2nd timer

image-3548685966.jpg

Ha put my charity t shirt on fir filming n it was like a dress!!! Huge n I forgot it would be too big :)

2nd timer

Nsv moment yesterday
Rehearsing for panto in the feb half term. Fancy doing widow twankey role. I was told by the director that I was too slim for the role unless I got padded out!!!!!!! Ha ha, what a laugh! Why didn't I do it last year?!?!

xkirsty88

Merry Christmas everyone!! I wish you all, all the best for 2015!! Xxx

Crystalrainbow

Ditto Kirsty........ have a fantastic Christmas .......... it don't seem possible, this time last year we were all sitting on tender hooks awaiting our letters with dates :) and before long it will be a year post op!! wow what an amazing year its been and 2015 can only be better x x xx

xkirsty88

I know it's so strange! I keep saying how it doesn't feel like that was only a year ago that I was looking forward to my pre op and my surgery!! It is so strange!! Xx

Just had a lamb bhuna for the first time in just over a year!! It was well worth the wait and a lovely treat for hitting a big target for Christmas!! I have lost 8stone 1.1lb since February 2013 and 6stone 6.8lb since surgery in February 2014! So chuffed and proud of myself!! Xxx

xkirsty88

Fitting quote I found earlier on :))

Attachments

• image-1217274756.jpg
    image-1217274756.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 32

Crystalrainbow

perfect Kirsty :) and very true lol this time last year we were sitting on tender hooks awaiting our dates...... what a ride its been :)

Hope you don't mind if i share on my diary x x x x x

xkirsty88

Not at all xx

2nd timer

Whoooo most of us coming up to one year :) hope everyone is well n happy?